I have development in Eclipse and have a problem when creating a some of project. My Eclipse lost auto completion when typing code. I have searching in the forum and try a method like :
Window -> Preferences -> Java -> Editor ->Content Assist Advanced -> Restore Defaults in order to have Java Proposals checked.
I have try at another workspace and this problem do not showed. So, I concluded this problem is because Eclipse workspace setting. This is steps how to solve the problem No More Eclipse Auto Completion :
- Close Eclipse program.
- Check your workspace location. Example the location at /data/project
- Please check at your workspace location and remove “.metadata” directory. Linux user must use “ls -la” to show hidden file/directory from konsole.
- Open workspace, select the workspace at /data/project.
- The eclipse will create .metadata directory. The eclipse will show empty workspace. Because we removed the last .metadata directory.
- Using import project to add project in the workspace.
- If you fails to import project, create an empty project and copy your last project to eclipse.